B小队的队长语言很辛辣啊，他的这一段话说的真痛快：People move on. 伊夫rbody supports the troops . Hell, yeah, "We're so fucking proud of our troops," but when it comes to actual money, then all of a sudden we're stuck in everybody's tight-ass budget. Talk is cheap. But money screams. This is our country, guys, and I fear for it. I think we should all fear for it.
17.Emperor: The enemy empire across the seahas harassed us for centuries. I want to conquer it and stop it once and forall. What advice can you give me?
2. Rich don't work for money
Admiral: If you cross the sea, a mightyempire will fall.
5. How to find opportunity?
Of the following, the strongest criticism of
2) Develop three main skills: Find an opportunity that everyone else missed, Raise money (you need to learn how to do that which stops most people）,Organize smart people.
(A) Is certain to lead to the emperor’sdefeat
1) I find so many people struggling today,often working harder, simply because they cling to old ideas. They want things to be the way they were,and they resist change. I recognized that it was excessive fear and self-doubt that were the greatest detractors of personal genius.your financial genius requires both technical knowledge as well as courage.I’d rather welcome change than cling to the past.
1) Great opportunities are not seen with your eyes. They are seen with your mind. Most people never get wealthy simply because they are not trained financially to recognize opportunities right in front of them.
meanings of the Admiral’s advice
5) Financial self-reliance, Financial struggle is often the result of people working all their lives for someone else.Keep expenses low, reduce liabilities, and diligently build a base of solid assets.
(C) Contradicts the Admiral’sstatement
16.Mr. West: Well, Ms. Smith, by how much do you plan to increase yourdonation to the cultural society this year? You know how many worth whileprojects we do.
the Emperor’s decision to invade would be that it.
3) Learn to manage risk
(E) Is a futile strategy for solving theproblem at hand
4) My house is a liability, and if your house is your largest investment, you’re in trouble.
Mr. West: That’s
6) Created investments,the purpose of the cashflow game: to teach players to think and create new and various financial options. Limiting your options is the same as hanging on to old ideas. Financial intelligence is simply having more options.The single most powerful asset we all have is our mind.
Ms. Smith: I’m not so
7. The key to financial freedom
(D) Fails to consider fully the possible
5)Keep using your brain, work for free, and soon your mind will show you ways of making money far beyond you wish. (Use our imaginations to identify an opportunity to make money, eg comic store)
2) Make daily choices: the power of choice,I chose to be rich, and I knew that all I had to do was learn to acquire assets, real assets. Most people choose not to be rich. For 90 percent of the population, being rich is too much of a hassle. So they invent sayings that go: “I’m not interested in money.” “I’ll never be rich.” “I don’t have to worry.I’m still young.”
Emperor: In that case, prepare the troops.We set sail tonight.
1)Change, Most people want everyone else in the world to change but themselves. It’s easier to change yourself than everyone else.
Which one of the following words or phraseshas been misinterpreted in the conversation?
2)The poor and the middle class work for money. The rich have money work for them.其他能够用外人的钱为投机获取利益，举个例子借银行的钱，晓波老师重申要敢于负债，利用财务杠杆才会赚越来越多的钱。洛克菲勒也说“在本人所认知依旧是所纯熟的富翁中，仅凭自个儿点滴储存的金钱创立巨额财物的人是硕果仅存呀！而非常多则是信赖借贷的方法发达起来的。这就好比说是百元的购买发售总是会比一元的买卖赚得多一致，未有多么深切的道理，其实正是那样简单。然而那个胆小的大家却连年不敢去相信这一道理。”
4) If you want to be rich, simply spend your life buying assets. Rich people acquire assets. The poor and middle class acquire liabilities that they think are assets. “Assets put money in your pocket, a liability is something that takes money out of my pocket”
all right: we’ll just put you down for the same amountthat you gave last year.
4. What does fortune freedom mean?
1. The rich thinks quite differently:
(B) Is based on opinion rather thanobjective facts about troop strength
All a real investor does is convert earned income into passive and portfolio income. If you know what you’re doing, investing is not risky. It’s just common sense.
sure of that. I was very upset about the statue you purchased last month. I
3) I caution them that in the long run,it’s not how much money you make. It’s how much you keep, and how many generations you keep it.
Take action ! 洛克菲勒也重申行动的器重：在你从未动用其余行动的图景下，人尘间再美丽、再实用、再使得的哲理对你也未有其余意义。要想在您的平生中拿走佳绩的战果，具备卓尔不凡的聪明伶俐以及过人的文化那是再好可是的了，不过未有那么些也未有什么能够指责，只要你肯选用行动、努力干活，你就能离成功的顶峰更加的近了。
1) The lack of money is the root of all evil
think I’llgive no more money to your cause.
那是一本投资入门书籍，我是日裔匈牙利人Robert T. Kiyosaki，投资的见地在此处形成了小轶事，深入显出，特别易懂。笑来老师提到的被动收入在那本书有了更详尽的演说，那本书还长远探究了恐怖变化、害怕投资退步、无财商的弊病，并建议了相应施工方案。有影响的人成功的章程都以大概的，后来在作者看看《洛克菲勒给外孙子的38封信》中，看到了太多相似的见识。
3) The briar patch is our fear and greed. Confronting fear, weaknesses, and neediness by choosing our own thoughts is the way out. Most people are too afraid to rationally think things through and instead run out the door to a job they hate.
3)There is a lot to learn, but the rewards can be astronomical,There is always risk, so learn to manage risk instead of avoiding it.
2) To avoid the trap caused by those two emotions, fear and desire. Use them in your favor, not against you. I do it because it is the most exciting time to be alive. I’d rather be welcoming change. So why bother developing your financial IQ? Because if you do, you will prosper greatly
4)How to do: to avoid the trap caused by those two emotions, fear and desire. Use them in your favor, not against you.
3. How to face change?
5) The fear of being diﬀerent prevents most people from seeking new ways to solve their problem.
3) Think more and not afraid of bargain,Look for people who want to buy first. Then look for someone who wants to sell. Small people remain small because they think small, act alone, or don’t act all.
3)Most people want to play it safe and feel secure. So passion does not direct them. Fear does. Most people become a slave to money.Money is one form of power. But what is more powerful is financial education. Money comes and goes, but if you have the education about how money works, you gain power over it and can begin building wealth.
1) So what is the cure for laziness? The answer is—a little greed. “I can’t aﬀord it” shut down your brain. “How can I aﬀord it?” opens up possibilities, excitement, and dreams. Now the “wants.” I want to be free to travel the world and live in the lifestyle I love, without a strong reason or purpose, anything in life is hard.
2) Study hard so you can find a good company to buy.
7) Poor is eternal, money is power, making money working for you.Time is one of your greatest assets.
1) For us, it means that, barring unforeseen cataclysmic changes, we can work or not work, and our wealth grows automatically, staying ahead of inﬂation. Our assets are large enough to grow by themselves. Wealth is a person’s ability to survive so many number of days forward—or, if I stopped working today, how long could I survive?
Rich Dad Poor Dad 思维导图
2) If people are prepared to be ﬂexible,keep an open mind and learn, they will grow richer and richer despite tough changes. Intelligence solves problems and produces money. Money without financial intelligence is money soon gone.